Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Little Tag book


Made this the other day using retired paper and lots of punches.. Put it together with my Bind It All Machine. Now you can put a small picture on these tags and it becomes a mini album.
Was fun to make and not a lot of time either takes one piece of 12/12 paper plus lots of scrap paper to make the tags and punch outs...
Just wanted to let you all know that I have put in my pre order hope it ships today. name of new In Colors for those that haven't heard yet:
Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry,Dusty Durango, Melon Manbo,Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede they are beautiful vibrant colors.. Can hardly wait to get them in my hands to play. Don't forget to check out the Last Chance list give me a quick call or order on line. Check the right hand corner on this site to see the lists. Some accessories are already sold out so order soon to have a better chance to get what you want. Canadian orders only.. Once again thanks for looking at my blog. e












1 comment:

Liz Goldhawk said...

What a fun idea! i love the pockets for the tags! I ordered my preview stuff Monday night, and I'm really hoping it ships by Friday... can't wait to see the new catalogue!