Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gift bag


Hello all, well it has been a very busy time. Did a couple of craft shows and a stamp a stack in the last few days. Thanks to all who supported me. I did very well and am pleased with the turn outs and all the comments I received. This gift bag my sister brought with her on one of her visits a long time ago. I know my stamp groups made them last year and really like it. So thought I would share here. I know my sister got the idea from Peg B from Washington State, her demo and the girl who actually got me started with SU products. thanks Peg... It uses Night of Navy, Old Olive and Confettie White paper. The stamp set Heard from the Heart (111644) the wide oval punch(112082) and a retired snow flake punch. I put wiggly eyes and a bit of wire as well.

No comments: