Sunday, August 1, 2010

Have a Great Long weekend / Hostess special for August

Hello everyone. Here in Canada it is a holiday weekend August first is a civic holiday and will be celebrated tomorrow on the 2nd. for most. This weekend has given me a bit of time to look through my many swaps from Convention, put those suitcases away again. and finally unwind a bit. Had a dear friend pass away at the young age of 63, we had not been close the last few years but had for many years. Made me think a bit and may just email a bit more to some old friends. Moving away should not stop a friendship not with computers, texting (I don't know how) and cheap phone rates...
I have worked on my display boards today, did my pre- order for the upcoming holiday mini can hardly wait to play when the product arrives.
I added a new button about the HOSTESS SPECIAL for the month of August if you are wanting to get in on the extra benefits phone or email me, so we can set a date for you.

No comments: