Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm Home Leadership Bag


Hi I made it home last night, after spending a week in Nashville. It was a great adventure the snow hit and it almost made the city stop in it's tracks, sure slowed things down... We managed to have a great time though. Good food, good friends, make great memories... I must say I was very impressed with the Music City Country Hall of Fame.
The leadership conference was fantastic, here is a picture of the Leadership Bag, and I got a matching wallet...
Thanks Sue, Wendy and Chris for being such great room mates. And a special thanks to Amy for lunch and also Amanda, Rabecca and Susy for the great company. Also the many people who swapped with me. Hope to see many of you in Texas next January...and a BIG thank you to StampinUP! for such a great conference..

No comments: