Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bliss SAB Set


Good morning I held a Mystery Hostess event the other night. Order is in Ladies .... It was a huge success with several happy ladies. Francee won the Door Prize, Helen won the first draw and she took the money value and got a GREAT BIG discount on her BIG SHOT machine, and Susi was overjoyed with her free stamp sets. So THANK YOU SO MUCH! ladies. That is a retired stamp that I still like to use.

The rest of this card is done with Bliss (121851). I used Rose Red, Sahara Sand, and Crumb Cake for the rest of the card.. I got the idea for this from Beth. Once again thank you ladies for supporting me as your Stampin 'UP! demonstrator I do appreciate it, If you would like to be a winner I am hosting another mystery hostess event give me a call or email for more information. Or host your own party and you know you'll be the winner. Sale a bration run through the end of March so there is still time, to reap the benefits of this promotion.

No comments: