Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Birthday Book




Hello we are into the month of March, I have been making these birthday books. So for the month of March I hope to post the cards that will go inside. I plan to use mainly paper from the Sale a bration booklet. You can earn the paper free for a $60.00 product purchase. If you would like more information please contact me this offer is good till the end of March..

The flower is made with the Fun Flower Die (121812) found in the occasional mini. The Happy Birthday is Engraved Greetings (117116) this set can also be earned free during sale a bration.

As you can see the booklet has pockets to hold cards and there is room to mark the important dates. I plan on giving some of these away to some very special people in my life. I hope they will be enjoyed for years to come.

Feel free to leave me a comment if you wish. thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Tish said...

I love these books. Where did find these or did you make your own with chipboard?

Thanks,
Tish