Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Merry and Type



Here is one more Merry and Type (c) 122552, (w) 122550 found on page 31 of the main catalogue. I embossed on watercolor paper and then used Rose Red and Marina Mist to color in... the edges are done with the Lace Ribbon Punch 122362 punch out of Rose Red and cut in half. The base of course is basic black.. Hope you enjoyed the samples from this set. I recieved my pre order yesterday from the holiday mini so hope to get a few samples real soon.

It's not to early to book your fall workshop now. give me a call or email to set up a date.

1 comment:

Totallyawake4-life said...

Oh the more I see the Merry and Type samples the more I think it is going to end up on my list - and here I was trying not to buy new Xmas sets cause I have so many that are in the main catty! TFS