Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FREE My Digital Studio Express

I'm super excited for this offer… As of today, you can download a FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio Express!!! WOW!

It's simple, add the free My Digital Studio Express trial item (129600) to your online shopping cart, and then download and install it. You can down load from my business web site. www.elainecarter.stampinup.net

or my Blog www.elaine-inkspot.blogspot.com and go to shop now to order your FREE 30 day trail ...


Here is a list of some of the things I've been able to make with My Digital Studio:

  • scrapbook pages
  • calendars
  • cards
  • hard cover printed books
  • inserts for our Simply Adorned Charms
  • logos for my website
  • promotional postcards
  • business cards
  • flyers

…the possibilites are endless!

No comments: