Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Holiday mini starts today

Wow here we are into August already and that means the HOLIDAY CATALOG starts today.  You can order all the amazing things from it.  If you don't have a copy and are in my area let me know as I have some.

I have been back from convention for a few days and am almost caught up so hope to start posting new things ..  I got this cookie press while in Salt Lake City isn't it cute...I had a fantastic time with good friends  This granny even did the ZIP LINE while there what a awesome experience...

As I said the Holiday Mini starts today and there is a fantastic recruiting special as well.  So if you ever thought about signing up this is a great time you get 155.00 of product your choice for $125.00 plus a $75.00 value Spectacular frame with stamp set  details will be on here soon and also on my website.  Three is also a great DIGITAL special for every day of August 31 specials one each day will have those details to you soon as well so please come back and check the right hand side of this blog.
If you are interested in hosting a party while this Holiday mini is currant please let me know and we can st up a date.

No comments: