Friday, March 27, 2009

A Good Egg


Hello again today is bright and sunny and I am so glad as I am leaving later today for Saskatoon.. a long drive in winter weather.. Here is a card that we have been doing for make and takes this month. It uses a Good Egg (114974) Don't know if you can see it but the egg shell has Micro Beads(104266) the girls had so much fun with these of course they were loosing some and they would roll and get in the way.. A thank you goes out to all who supported me during Sale a bration it is with your help that I continue to be a demonstrator with Stampin'UP! The Occasions Mini starts on Wednesday next week lots of great new stuff in there. I hope to post it here but you will be able to see it on my web site as well on the first. You can order on line there as well. www.elainecarter.stampinup.net

No comments: