Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I was suppose to be going to Winnipeg today but do to weather I am still at home. So thought I would post this card. It is not my origional design but I have used it for two stamp clubs and the girls liked it so thought I would post. It uses paper from the Sale a bration mini and the set Yummy(113782) also from the mini. Last day to order your $60.00 to get free products is Tomorrow from me unless you use the on line ordering through my web site www.elainecarter.stampinup.net
Sale a bration ends Tuesday March 31. I will be away as I am going to meet my newest granddaughter for a few days. Taking my oldest granddaughter to see her cousins...
I used Kraft. Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla paper , plus the BIG SHOT dies Top Note(113463) and Flower Daisies #2 (114520) .The background stamp Sanded (109294) was also used . Added a button to the flower with Pop Up Glue Dots(104183) this card would probably take extra postage if mailed.. Being I am home today hope to get a little more stamp time in as I will almost have with drawls by the time I return next Tuesday. Hopefully I will have tons of pictures to scrapbook...

1 comment:

Anne Krashel said...

Great card Elaine. I'll have to get that flower die for the bigshot and case this!