Sunday, May 24, 2009

All day crop goodies


As I mentioned the other day I went to a fund raiser crop for a fellow demonstrator who's house had burnt down.. Had a very good time managed to get three months done on four calenders. I make them every year and give one to each of the kids.
The water bottle here with the Crystal Light and the little triangle box were in our goodies packets. Aren't they cute. The holder is done with the Friendly Words roller (114696). The small laugh stamp I think is a retired one I don't own that. The pink box uses the big shot and die Flower Daises #2 (114520) isn't it cute. I will post some more of what we did in the next few days.
It was absolutely a beautiful day today, I managed to get all my flowers planted and even made a rhubarb pie. Til next time.

1 comment:

catlady1 said...

Enjoyed your blog Elaine, thanks for sending the address for it.
Luella