Saturday, July 11, 2009

Autumn Days


I needed to mail something to one of my customers the other day so off to my room and quickly made this card. Once again I used Autumn Days (115452) I think my favorite set from the new book. I used the new in colors Soft Suede. Dusty Durango, and Crushed Curry all stamped on plain white, used the Photo Corner punch(109042) as well with Dusty Durango paper.
I have one of my granddaughter here for a few days she has taken advantage of Grandma's room. She is old enough that I don't have to be with her constantly so has surprised me with some very cute idea's. Really nice when they are old enough to clean the stamps and put things away where they were.. We have also taken lots of pictures so I will have photo's for scrapbooking..
Enjoy this beautiful weather that we have been having. July seems to be flying by...

No comments: