Thursday, August 13, 2009

the on stage walk



One of my friends took this as I did the walk... Not the best picture but notice I am carrying the Canadian flag...
Convention was a blast as usual we had a great time. We learned lots of new tricks hope I can remember some of them.. I am sorting my swaps right now and putting many on my display boards and putting up some of the 3D items as well.
There is a great special for the up coming mini host a $330 workshop and receive any one item excluding the My Digital Scrapbook for only $14.00 that on top of the great hostess benefits. Call me or email if your interesting in hosting or want more info...
I am off to Winnipeg today but hope to get back to my every other day of posting. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

Congratulations!!! Love that you carried the flag with you!

Anne Krashel said...

Congrats!!