Tuesday, August 11, 2009

stamp a stack sample


Well I am home from convention hopefully I can post tomorrow and give you a little about what I did and so on. Still tired after the very long drive will get into that as well. Glad to be home but had a GREAT time. Thanks to my room mates, Judy, Michelle and Peg who put up with me for seven days... made memories....
This card is one that the girls will be doing at my stamp a stack coming up on Monday.. Uses the texture impression folder Elegant Bouquet (115964) colored with caulks, also uses the large oval (107305) and scallop oval (114889) punches. the stamp set Oval All (113790). Thanks for stopping.

2 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

love the embossing folder with the chalks! I'll have to try that...

Unknown said...

The green layout is so beautiful...
nice combination of colors...
The card is pretty ...
--
Michell
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems