Friday, September 4, 2009

Monster treat box


Hello stampers. This little box was one of BJ Peters convention swaps. Isn't he cute. Last year I made him a girl friend she was done the same with pink hair and a bow. Cute for those special children on your Halloween list.
I must say we are having nice warm days but fall is in the air,especially early mornings.
The My Digital Studio that I won at convention has been shipped so I am patiently waiting. Then I will try my hand at this new avenue that Stampin"Up! has given us. I was on the fence about it. But the more I see the more I think I will incorporate this into my business. I as many of you know am not a wizard at the computer but I think I may just get the hang of this new product and if I can ANYONE can.... till next time

No comments: