Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Mini Starts Today

Enjoy this Amazing 40 page mini catalog. In addition to holiday and seasonal sets, you will find many more papers and accessories. Just click the image to the right.
Included in the catalog, but not available till Oct 1st. is "My Digital Studio" an amazing digital scrapboooking software.
And.. a Fall special for hostessing a workshop! From September 1st -Nov 30th, host a workshop totaling $330.00 or more and choose any one item from the 2009 Holiday Mini for only $14.00.(excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio).
After October 1st host a workshop of at least $525.00 and get My Digital Studio for 50% off the retail price $106.95 promotional price $53.47.
Has it been a while since you hosted a workshop. I'm in southern Manitoba contact me and we can set something up..

No comments: