Monday, October 12, 2009

My Digital Studio (peek)







I got my first 8/8 book back from the printers the other day. This was my first attempt at using My Digital Studio all in all I was quite pleased. I did learn a lot, and will be able make my next one even better. It only took 10 days from the time I sent it to the printers to arrive at my door. That is not bad to have it sent to Canada...
This program is very easy to use, me not being a computer whiz got the hang of it. That is a accomplishment on it's own... I would highly recommend My Digital Studio if you are thinking of a computer program to make Scrapbooks, Cards, Calenders you can also make DVDs with audio so there is great potential with this product.. Visit my stampin up web site for more information or to order. http://www.elainecarter.stampinup.net
Today is Thanksgiving here in Canada so HAPPY TURKEY DAY ALL, and Columbus Day in the USA.

No comments: