Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pop Up Christmas Tree



I wasn't going to get this die but with the great hostess special have a 330.00 workshop and get a item for $14.00 from the holiday mini I couldn't resist. So this was my first attempt no decorations on this tree I will try that on another. The die is Stampin'Up! Bigz Die O Christmas Tree (116822) I used DSP Merry Moments(115672), some retired ribbon and the Medallion stamp (115223) as I said this was the first one which is always the hardest. I will do more though... the ones too fallow will be much easier.. thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a message anytime. I do have some Christmas card classes coming up give me a call if you are interested in attending. There are three pictures here so scroll all the way to the bottom of the page..

No comments: