Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm Home

Wow have I had a good week. Just got home from Leadership in Phoenix was it a blast or what. We had the most beautiful place to stay thanks to Chris who got us the time share... Right from the start when I met Sue at her terminal after my plane came in. We must of waited a whole 10 minutes for Chris to pick us up. Off we went to find our digs for the week. It was the best Leadership I think that I have attended. The rooms, the food, the good friends, all the great fun at the convention center, learned some fantastic things. Managers reception was awesome... Chris was lucky enough to get a prize but we all felt like winners with a quilt block and new stamp set from the SUMMER upcoming mini... I am really pumped now so lets get into stamping again. I have lots of great swaps to share over the next few weeks. Thanks to all the people swapped with me.
I have posted a new picture under my story part of main stage...is the back ground. I had never been to Arizona before do you grow lots of cactus. Some were enormous...

No comments: