Saturday, January 2, 2010

Occasions Mini Catalog & SAB Mini posted

These awesome new Catalogs are posted to the right. Just click on the image to see them. The
products inside will be available starting on January 5th, but you can start making your list and checking it twice now. Then book a party with me, have a book party or just contact me with your order. Canadians only

One of the biggest thing about the Occasions Mini is that the stamp designs are now available in clear mount. Click on the Occasions Mini and look on page 6 & 7 for more information.

For the Sale a bration mini it includes accessories as well as sets and all the products are FREE with your $65.00 or more product purchase, host a party and you get one for each $395.00 in sales. Click on the mini for more details.

I am off to Leadership and Regional but will be posting while I am away and will have lots of new samples and idea's to share when I get back. Any questions phone(leave a message) or email me and I will get back to you ASP

No comments: