Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hope you all had a nice Valentines Day and got something from someone...Maybe it was a phone call or hand made card from a little person or a lovely bouquet of flowers what ever it was it means you are special and loved.... Ray took me out for lunch and told me to order something for my self and he would pay. Maybe I should go WILD and get everything I want from Stampin"UP!! boy would he be surprized to get that bill....

I am having a Mystery Hostess tomorrow night Monday the 16th if you are interested in coming give me a call so I have enough make and takes ready. Every $25.00 gets you in the draw and remember it is also Sale a bration time so $60.00 get you a free item from the booklet.. You don't have to attend just give me your orders and payment and your in....

Have a GREAT Day...

No comments: