Sunday, February 15, 2009


Just guess what this is???Well I will tell you a little story..I was away the other day and one of my downline girls came over. I told her my Big Shot machine was on the table and also a book of samples that she could look at. Well she and her sister came over I had stuff on the table as had a party the night before. They sucessfully used the texture plate, then my husband being so helpful, goes to my room and brings down a bigz die and between them try and set the machine up. Well this is what happens to your silicone rubber when you put it through with a die. It really cuts............ To top it off.. of all the dies I have this one is not sold by SU............... No wonder my hubby said I could order something for my self!!!!!! Best part is both girls are going to buy the Big Shot....so guess he impressed them with his knowledge sure shows that the machine cut through more than just paper.....Good thing we can laugh about it.

1 comment:

Michelle Vernaus said...

Oh My,,,, good thing Momma LOVES you Ray !