Thursday, February 26, 2009

No time to stamp yesterday, but I had a wonderful Girl Friend Day. Four of us went to Winnipeg to Manitoba Theatre Center, The BLONDE, the BRUNETTE and the VENGEFUL REDHEAD was playing. Very good show.. The four of us shopped had lunch, shopped some more the play, little more shopping then off to supper and home. Always a fun time... Lots of laughs, food and fun. Just what every woman needs in her life once in a while..

Today I hope to get a little time to play have lots of projects I would like to do.. Tuesday I got four calenders put together with the bind it machine I do four every year they are not in our catalogue this year so made my own. I do have four 81/2 by 11 if anyone wants to buy them them. I purchased them when they went on the retirement list. Just contact me if your interested.
Have a great day.

No comments: