Friday, April 17, 2009

Another simple card



This card uses Garden Greetings (113716), Think Happy Thoughts(115092) The inside verse is from the set Full of Life (111500) it is on the dormant list, not retired . Thanks Liz for updating me on this set... .The colors More Mustard, Summer Sun, and Yoyo Yellow as well as Whisper White card stock was used. The 1 3/8 circle , Scallop circle, and 1 1/4 square punch were also used. As you can see I stamped in the middle of the card. Very easy to make this one..

I have registered for Convention again so will be making the trek to Salt Lake City , Utah come August.. I know this is still April but seem time has a way of flying by... and will be here before I know it....

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Liz Goldhawk said...

Love this card! The inside verse is from Full of Life (111500) and it's not retired, just on the Dormant List...