Saturday, April 11, 2009

Little Boxes


Hello hope everyone is having a very good Easter weekend. I am busy preparing for company, my husband loves having company says it's the only time I really cook. Made pies yesterday Saskatoon and apple. I even started to set the dinning room table. That meant taking all the stamping stuff off, took out one leaf, real table cloth then actually set it with my china haven't used it for ages and thought why have it if I don't use it.
Anyway these little boxes are made with the Big Shot and Matchbox Die (114890) from the occasional mini. Very easy to do and uses very little adhesive. the new stamp set Great Friend (113792) also from the mini was used and some Designer Series Papers for wraps..
Enjoy this long weekend and remember the reason for it..

No comments: