Sunday, April 26, 2009

I like butterflies

Here is a very simple make and take I did for a recent workshop. The hostess wanted to use one of our wheels. Seems I have not used them too much lately so came up with this. Used Ruby Red and Kiwi Kiss paper and ink as well as whisper white. Uses the Sweet Serenity (113834) standard wheel and the Great Friend (113792) from the Occasions Mini Catalogue the ribbon in Kiwi Kiss is retired.

We're heading in to the last of April where does time go.. I have been wanting a new patio set for a long time well yesterday we finally bought a new set with a lovely umbrella so now maybe I will sit out there a little more once it finally warms up...Can hardly wait to just sit and read, perhaps watch Ray cut the grass notice I said watch.. Anyway I am a happy camper. Thanks for looking at my blog till next time .......

No comments: