Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Very Simple Card

Wow is it foggy out this morning can hardly see across the street.
Here is a simple card using Forest Friends (113748) again. With chocolate chip and so saffron. With the aid of the Eyelet Border Punch (113692), the big shot and Textured Plates (114531)
Quick and Easy.
Was so nice to have family and friends over for the weekend. Now of course I have clean up three sets of sheets to wash I wanted to start hanging my laundry out side but think I will have wait another few days, really wet and a little cooler again today.. But it will get done. and soon will be so hot that we will need the air conditioner on... Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

Liz Goldhawk said...

I really like the look of that texture plate! Love what you've done with the Forest Friends set!